Milton and Toronto Offices
Elevate and progress your engineering career with us at Crozier! Crozier is looking for an enthusiastic Project Engineer who has at least 7 years of progressive work experience under their belt and who has a keen interest to continue their career in an engineering consulting environment.
Our opportunities allow you to be a proactive problem solver, to showcase and share your technical knowledge, to have cross-functional collaboration, to have a sense of ownership over complex projects, to represent the company at industry events, and to connect with leadership.
If you want to work within an engaging, autonomous, and inclusive team environment, and aspire to expand your skills, field of expertise, and work life balance, Crozier is the perfect fit for you.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM:
- Collaborate with Project Managers to identify project requirements and relay same to internal design team.
- Develop project proposals, timelines and specifications in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Prepare detailed water resources modelling, design and studies for a wide variety of residential, commercial and transportation projects, including sub watershed plans, functional serving reports, floodplain assessments, capacity studies, erosion control and stormwater management studies.
- Participate on various project teams to identify requirements, prepare and modify plans/designs, technical reports and submission to support projects through various municipal and provincial approvals, assisting our clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Review designs and deliverables for quality control.
- Enhance knowledge of requirements of reviewing agencies such as Conservation Authorities and Niagara Escarpment Commission (NEC).
- Assist with ongoing project management and tracking to ensure timelines of deliverables.
- Assist with client relations and liaise with professional colleagues and municipal/agency staff to move projects along.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Licensed Professional Engineer with 7+ years of related work experience.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Ontario.
- Demonstrated experience in project engineering/management for the land development industry, including residential, commercial and/or industrial projects.
- Working knowledge of land development principles and municipal requirements within the Province of Ontario.
- Experience in stormwater management, modelling & design and earthworks/servicing.
- Strong communication and report writing skills and ability to prioritize/manage multiple project timelines.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and team-oriented individual with proven track record.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.