Collingwood and Milton Offices
Elevate and progress your engineering career with us at Crozier! Crozier is looking for an enthusiastic, licensed Landscape Architect who has 5+ of professional work experience under their belt and who has a keen interest to continue their career in an engineering consulting environment. You will have experience in landscape architecture for the land development industry, including master planning and design, residential multi-unit sites with various housing types and related uses, commercial or industrial projects and site design.
Our opportunities allow you to be a proactive problem solver, to showcase and share your technical knowledge, to have cross-functional collaboration, to have a sense of ownership over complex projects, to represent the company at industry events, and to connect with leadership.
If you want to work within an engaging, autonomous, and inclusive team environment, and aspire to expand your skills, field of expertise, and work life balance, Crozier is the perfect fit for you.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM:
- Collaborate with project managers on multi-disciplinary teams to identify project requirements and relay information to the internal design teams.
- Cultivate strong internal and external client relations; liaise with professional colleagues and municipal/agency staff to move projects forward.
- Prepare project proposals, timelines, specifications and work schedules in conjunction with Department Head and Engineer Project Managers.
- Assemble team and resources to identify deliverables and timelines, prepare and modify plans/designs, assisting clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Prepare landscape architectural designs, technical reports and submissions to support projects through municipal and provincial approvals.
- Review and mentor junior staff designs and deliverables for quality control.
- Assist with continually tracking and managing ongoing projects to ensure timeliness of deliverables.
- Effective in managing projects of various scales and complexity, from concept to completion (design development, design report, facilitating community engagement, delivery presentations to clients and stakeholders, production of working drawings, contract documents and construction administration).
WHAT YOU BRING:
- OALA full or associate membership with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a consulting environment.
- Client-focused with the ability to cultivate and nurture relationships.
- Demonstrated project management and technical experience on multi-faceted projects for the private sector land development community, including master planning and design.
- Enhanced knowledge of Landscape Architectural Design such as planting, grading, stormwater management, construction detailing, specifications and cost estimation.
- In-depth working knowledge of land development principles and municipal requirements within the Province of Ontario.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) and SketchUp is considered an asset.
- Result-driven, organized, and successful in a team environment.
- Success in effective and positive communication.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, team-oriented approach with a proven track record.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.