Environmental Consulting Services
Crozier provides a full-suite of environmental consulting services to complement our multidisciplinary land development and engineering teams.
Led by Michael J. Cugino, P.Geo., QPESA, Director, Environmental Services, Crozier’s dedicated team of professional geoscientists and environmental engineers support our clients nationally by providing innovative solutions as well as assessing and managing environmental and health and safety risks. The group of experienced technical personnel has years of extensive environmental consulting experience across a variety of sectors and disciplines, predominantly commercial and industrial.
Whether it’s during the asset acquisition process, development, construction, or ongoing monitoring, our Environmental Services team is available as a stand-alone service provider or part of our multidisciplinary engineering and consulting team to ensure our client’s projects are a success.
Crozier’s Environmental Consulting Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Ontario Regulation 153/04 Record of Site Condition (RSC) Phase One and Phase Two ESAs
- Property Condition Assessments
- Ontario Regulation 406/19 (Excess Soil Regulation) consulting
- Air Permitting (Environmental Compliance Approvals (ECAs) or Environmental Activity and Sector Registry (EASRs)
- Preparation of Project Specific Health and Safety Plans
- Environmental Health and Safety Compliance Audits
- Environmental Permitting (e.g., Permits to Take Water)
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Sub-Slab Soil Vapour Assessments
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study
- CSA or RSC Site Remediation Services
- Environmental and Human Health Risk Assessments (RAs)
- Solid/Liquid Waste Management Consulting Services
- Municipal, Provincial (Ontario Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks and Federal Government [MECP] Canada Energy Regulator [CER] Representation/Liaising)
- Technical Peer Reviews / Arbitration Support