Collingwood, Toronto and Milton offices
Our Collingwood, Toronto and Milton offices are looking for recent Civil Engineering graduates who have a passion for Transportation Engineering, experience in preparation and analysis of transportation studies, and a keen interest in joining an engineering consulting environment.
- Prepare detailed traffic modelling, designs and studies for a wide variety of residential, commercial and transportation projects
- Participate on various project teams to identify issues and mitigative measures in order to satisfy approval requirements, assisting our clients in advancing projects toward completion
- Develop and utilize knowledge of requirements of reviewing agencies such as Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) and municipal authorities
- Obtain materials, data and information from various sources to prepare reports and advance design efforts
- Draft, edit and finalize technical reports and design briefs to summarize analyses
- Conduct field reconnaissance for various project sites
- Work within other civil engineering specialties to gain knowledge of all facets of land development engineering
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is required
- Experience in preparation and analysis of transportation studies such as Traffic Impact Studies, Parking Studies, Transportation Demand Management Plans, etc. would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of municipal land development principles and requirements within the Province of Ontario
- Experience with Synchro software as well as MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) is essential
- Strong communication and report writing skills, alongside the ability to prioritize multiple project timelines
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.