Our Transportation Services group is looking for a Civil Engineering graduate that has a passion for Transportation Engineering to join their team. If you have a keen interest in joining an engineering consulting environment, we’d like to hear from you!
- Prepare detailed traffic modelling, designs and studies for a wide variety of residential, commercial and transportation projects.
- Participate on various project teams to identify issues and mitigative measures in order to satisfy approval requirements, assisting our clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Develop and utilize knowledge of requirements of reviewing agencies such as Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) and municipal authorities.
- Obtain materials, data and information from various sources to prepare reports and advance design efforts.
- Draft, edit and finalize technical reports and design briefs to summarize analyses.
- Conduct field reconnaissance for various project sites.
- Work within other civil engineering specialties to gain knowledge of all facets of land development engineering.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is required, enrolled in or eligible for the Engineering-in-Training program.
- Experience in preparation and analysis of transportation studies such as Traffic Impact Studies, Parking Studies, Transportation Demand Management Plans, etc. would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of municipal land development principles and requirements within the Province of Ontario.
- Experience with Synchro software as well as MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) is essential.
- Strong communication and report writing skills, alongside the ability to prioritize multiple project timelines.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.