Milton and Toronto Offices
We are searching for a highly motivated Recruiter to join our growing HR team. In this role, you will be directly involved in the growth and development of our teams across the company and will support the full-cycle recruitment process, with a focus on providing exceptional candidate experiences.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional relationship building skills, a passion for supporting internal clients and experience with civil engineering recruitment.
This role can be based out of either our Milton or Toronto offices.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop an understanding of open positions, identify key requirements and set recruitment strategy for designated roles.
- Source top talent and implement key talent attraction strategies, in partnership with the talent acquisition team.
- Build and maintain a network of industry contacts, brand awareness and strategic external partnerships.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, driving the interview and offer process, including reference and background checks, prepping offers and closing candidates.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, universities/colleges, and employees.
- Promote and track employee referrals, communicating its importance and giving incentives to those who produce successful hires.
- Participate and represent Crozier at virtual and in-person (when permitted) at career industry and university/college recruitment events.
- Provide regular status updates to HR team and hiring managers on recruitment for open positions
- Understand the industry and local market and provide insights to hiring partners and HR team.
- Communicate with new employees and coordinate onboarding with HR Coordinator.
- Support other HR initiatives and projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience recruiting for technical and/or non-technical profiles
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or other appropriate field
- CHRP or CHRL designation preferred
- Experience working in a professional services firm, civil engineering or consulting industry preferred
- Have a genuine passion for learning about the motivations of others and what drives them in their career
- Innovative thinker, able to use and develop new sources for recruitment
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Flexible and organized with strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Capable of handling confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and software collaboration tools.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.