Bradford, Collingwood, Milton, and Toronto offices
Crozier is currently seeking a SharePoint Administrator with 5 years of experience or more to join our IT team. In this role under the direction of the IT Manager, you will be a fundamental player to manage and administer our systems and sites.
· Perform day-to-day management and administration for SharePoint Online, MS Teams and One Drive for Business.
· Solve user requests related to permissions, sites & libraries.
· Maintain SharePoint online sites.
· Provide technical configuration and systems administration services, including provisioning sites, development of new site templates, creating document libraries, establishing initial access permissions, and governance.
· Provide end-user training on the utilization of collaboration tools.
· Prepare and update technical end-user documentation, system technical and functional specifications, and standards.
· Provide training and solutions for support staff.
· Participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise-scale information portal and knowledge management system.
· Provide insight and objective advice on corporate collaboration processes and best practices.
· Correct faults and provide resolution of complex problem tickets.
· Contribute to the planning and implementation of projects.
WHAT YOU BRING:
· A diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary program in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience supporting IT environments.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop and Server OS, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, PowerShell, and Azure.
· Experience as a System Administrator is also suitable for this role.
· Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
· Solid problem solving/analytical abilities.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently, follow direction and best practices.
· Excellent team member with the ability to positively participate in project meetings.
· Adept at providing good feedback and recommendations for improvement.
· Experience in designing, deploying, and maintaining services.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.