Bradford, Collingwood, Milton or Toronto Office
Crozier is looking for a Senior Project Manager of Municipal Engineering with a minimum of 10 years work experience in water and wastewater. In this role, you will lead projects that are spread over all offices and departments and supervise our support staff and technical resources. We are looking for someone to grow the department, adding new members to the team who share our core values and who are aligned with our Strategic Plan.
- Promote water and wastewater engineering services within our current business activities to improve function and output
- Provide effective management; supervise a team, evaluate the performance of employees and ongoing training and recruitment
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams which includes supervising internal and external professional engineers and technical personnel
- Responsible for analysis, planning, modelling and design of water and wastewater infrastructure
- Plan, lead, manage and implement multidisciplinary projects of varied scope within approved budget
- Provide technical review and advanced engineering input, as required, on matters related to municipal engineering
- Review and comment on engineering design reports and drawings
- Interpret both Geotechnical and Hydrogeological reports as it relates to detailed design approach and strategy
- Act as an expert in MEA’s Municipal Class EA Process and demonstrate thorough working knowledge of the MECP Approvals Process
- Represent Crozier as a technical specialist for water and wastewater engineering to internal staff and external agencies, clients and consultants
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent training
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) as defined by Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
- 10 years of progressive expertise in municipal water and wastewater systems
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Designation or eligibility with Project Management Institute (PMI) is an asset.
- In-depth working knowledge of design software, Adobe, MS Project, MS Powerpoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel Design Spreadsheets, MS Word and Gantt Charts
- Fundamental knowledge of federal, provincial and municipal regulations, standards, policies and guidelines related water and wastewater systems, infrastructure planning and management
- Demonstrated working knowledge of communal water and wastewater systems, including process engineering and transient pressure analysis
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the relevant Municipal Acts
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving and technical report writing skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple project timelines
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Valid Class “G” Driver’s License in good standing and a reliable vehicle
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.