Bradford, Collingwood, Milton and Toronto offices
Crozier is seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to support the organization’s continued growth. This position can be based out of any of Crozier’s four locations. In this role you will collaborate with the executive and HR team to develop and implement innovative HR initiatives to support the business strategy. This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the area of employee engagement, performance management, learning and development and recruitment.
- Collaborate across all functions of the firm to execute strategic initiatives in support of the organizational objectives.
- Seek out opportunities to assess the pulse of the organization’s culture and provide feedback and recommendations on ways to improve employee performance and engagement.
- Coordinate between leadership and employees by fielding questions, administering policies, and striving to resolve work related issues.
- Build new policies and procedures to enhance company culture and organizational efficiencies.
- Work closely with the Recruiting and Marketing teams to develop creative and innovative sourcing strategies and leverage networking resources.
- Participate in training needs analysis to identify the organizational training needs.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of training to all levels within the organization.
- Initiate and maintain partnerships with consultants and associations to enhance our HR service offerings.
- Come together with the HR team to enhance existing programs: employee orientation; onboarding; performance management; and career development.
- Support and reinforce policy implementation and compliance by engaging with employees and leaders.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline is required
- CHRL or CHRP designation
- 5 – 8 years’ relevant HR experience
- Strong knowledge of current employment legislation
- Experience in a Professional Services firm is preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; able to learn and use new software applications and tools
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.