Bradford, Collingwood, Milton, and Toronto offices
Elevate and progress your engineering career with us at Crozier! Crozier is looking for an enthusiastic Transportation Design Engineer or Project Manager who has at least 5 years of project management experience under their belt and who has a keen interest to continue their career in an engineering consulting environment.
Our opportunities allow you to be a proactive problem solver, to showcase and share your technical knowledge, to have cross-functional collaboration, to have a sense of ownership over complex projects, to represent the company at industry events, and to connect with leadership.
If you want to work within an engaging, autonomous, and inclusive team environment, and aspire to expand your skills, field of expertise, and work life balance, Crozier is the perfect fit for you.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM:
- Collaborate with teams to deliver multi-disciplinary projects through preliminary and detail designs for our clients.
- Provide team leadership to support the growth of our Transportation Services group.
- Take responsibility for the entire design process from the proposal through preparation of the plans, specifications, and construction cost/schedule estimate of transportation projects.
- Cultivate strong client relations; liaise with professional colleagues and municipal/agency staff to move projects forward.
- Coordinate with client, municipalities, agencies, subconsultants and all internal disciplines involved in the project.
- Deliver projects within budget and in accordance with QA/QC procedures.
- Act as a quality reviewer for road engineering deliverables.
- Supervise design teams and support/mentor junior engineers.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Licensed Professional Engineer with a minimum of 7 years experience.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.), in good standing with the Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO).
- Extensive knowledge of provincial and municipal design practices and requirements, including application of design standards.
- Road design experience with Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
- Client focused with the ability to cultivate and nurture relationships.
- Project management experience in a consulting engineering environment.
- Dynamic, resourceful team motivator with proven track record in mentoring and leading teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to prioritize/manage multiple project timelines.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.