Elevate and progress your engineering career with us at Crozier! Crozier is looking for an enthusiastic Civil Engineer who has at least 5 years of project management experience under their belt and who has a keen interest to continue their career in an engineering consulting environment.
Our opportunities allow you to be a proactive problem solver, to showcase and share your technical knowledge, to have cross-functional collaboration, to have a sense of ownership over complex projects, to represent the company at industry events, and to connect with leadership.
If you want to work within an engaging, autonomous, and inclusive team environment, and aspire to expand your skills, field of expertise, and work life balance, Crozier is the perfect fit for you.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM:
- Collaborate with Partners and other Project Managers to identify project requirements and relay same to internal design teams.
- Cultivate strong client relations; liaise with professional colleagues and municipal/agency staff to move projects forward.
- Prepare project proposals, timelines, specifications and work schedules.
- Assemble team and resources to identify deliverables and timelines, prepare and modify plans/designs, assisting clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Oversee the preparation of engineering designs and briefs, technical reports and submissions to support projects through various municipal and provincial approvals.
- Review designs and deliverables for quality control.
- Continually track and manage ongoing projects to ensure timeliness of deliverables
- Mentor junior engineers and assist with training requirements for in-house Engineer-in-Training program.
- Monitor and control project budgets and review/approve monthly invoices for project roster.
- Initiate and expand relationships within the development industry by attending events and meetings aimed at identifying potential business opportunities.
- Business development aptitude with the ability to source out and pursue new project opportunities.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Licensed Civil Engineer with a minimum of 5 years project management experience.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Ontario.
- Project management experience in a consulting engineering environment.
- Demonstrated experience in project engineering and management within the land development industry, including residential, commercial and/or industrial projects.
- In-depth working knowledge of land development principles and municipal requirements within the Province of Ontario.
- Documented project experience in some, or preferably all, of the following areas: stormwater management, modelling & design; earthworks/servicing/road design; structural design; construction field; inspection/surveying.
- Client focused with the ability to cultivate and nurture relationships.
- Dynamic, resourceful team motivator with proven track record in leading teams.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills and ability to prioritize/manage multiple project timelines.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.