Bradford, Collingwood, Milton and Toronto Offices
Crozier is currently looking for a highly motivated Water Resources Engineer to join any one of our offices in Ontario. If you have 7 years’ progressive work experience in private sector land development, we’d love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to identify project requirements and relay same to internal design team.
- Develop project proposals, timelines and specifications in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Prepare detailed water resources modelling, designs, and studies for a wide variety of residential, commercial and transportation projects, including sub watershed plans, functional servicing reports, floodplain assessments, capacity studies, erosion control and storm water management studies.
- Participate on various project teams to identify requirements, prepare and modify plans/designs, technical reports and submission to support projects through various municipal and provincial approvals, assisting our clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Review designs and deliverables for quality control.
- Enhance knowledge of requirements of reviewing agencies such as Conservation Authorities, and NEC.
- Assist with ongoing project management/tracking to ensure timeliness of deliverables.
- Assist with client relations and liaise with professional colleagues and municipal/agency staff to move projects forward.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Licensed Professional Engineer with 7+ years related work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in project engineering/management for the land development industry, including residential, commercial and/or industrial projects.
- Working knowledge of land development principles and municipal requirements within the Province of Ontario.
- Experience in the following areas: storm water management, modelling & design; earthworks/servicing.
- Strong communication and report writing skills and ability to prioritize/manage multiple project timelines.
- Self-motivated, resourceful team-oriented individual with proven track record.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.