We are seeking a licenced Civil Project Engineer with a minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in private sector land development.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to identify project requirements and relay same to internal design team.
- Develop project proposals, timelines and specifications in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Prepare detailed water resources modelling, design and studies for a wide variety of residential, commercial and transportation projects, including sub watershed plans, functional serving reports, floodplain assessments, capacity studies, erosion control and stormwater management studies.
- Participate on various project teams to identify requirements, prepare and modify plans/designs, technical reports and submission to support projects through various municipal and provincial approvals, assisting our clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Review designs and deliverables for quality control.
- Enhance knowledge of requirements of reviewing agencies such as Conservation Authorities and Niagara Escarpment Commission (NEC).
- Assist with ongoing project management and tracking to ensure timelines of deliverables.
- Assist with client relations and liaise with professional colleagues and municipal/agency staff to move projects along.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Licenced Professional Engineer with 5+ years related work experience (PEO in Ontario).
- Demonstrated experience in project engineering/management for the land development industry, including residential, commercial and/or industrial projects.
- Working knowledge of land development principles and municipal requirements within the Province of Ontario.
- Experience in stormwater management, modelling & design and earthworks/servicing
- Strong communication and report writing skills and ability to prioritize/manage multiple project timelines.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and team-oriented individual with proven track record.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.