Collingwood and Milton offices
Crozier is looking for a Landscape Architect with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the private land development industry to join our growing team in our Collingwood or Milton offices.
You will work in a versatile environment dedicated to creating and preparing plans, designs, and studies related to land development. You will have experience in landscape architecture for the land development industry, including master planning and design, residential multi-unit sites with various housing types and related uses, commercial or industrial projects and site design.
We are looking for someone who has a proven ability to build relationships across disciplines, foster good client relationships and participate in meetings with clients, agencies, and sub-consultants.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT IF:
- You enjoy collaborating with creative and technical teams in developing concept plans, drawing packages for approvals and construction, design details, project cost estimates, Urban Design Briefs and project graphics.
- You’ve earned your stripes (3+ years in private sector land development).
- You’re enthusiastic about building and maintaining client relationships and advancing your growth as a professional consultant.
- You’re obsessed with building communities and know what it takes to secure development approvals.
- With an eye for details, you’re skilled at preparing presentation graphics, technical memos and reports to communicate results, recommendations and design modifications.
- You’ve extensive experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- You’re a self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- You can prioritize deadlines, track the status and facilitate progress on multiple projects.
- You desire mentorship from our Senior Landscape Architects and Engineers and collaboration with Project Managers to advance your growth as a professional consultant.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.