Elevate your career with Crozier! Our Collingwood office is looking for a Civil or Water Resources Engineering graduate that is interested in learning about all the facets of land development engineering.
If you are a Civil or Water Resources graduate who has a keen interest in joining an engineering consulting environment, we’d like to hear from you!
- Work within other civil engineering specialties to gain knowledge of all facets of land development engineering.
- Prepare detailed design, modelling and studies for a wide variety of residential, commercial and transportation infrastructure projects.
- Participate on various project teams to identify issues, modify designs in order to satisfy approval requirements, assisting our clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Obtain materials, gather data/information from various sources to prepare reports and resolve issues.
- Contribute to the preparation of hydrologic & hydraulic modelling, detailed design, and related studies to support a wide variety of land development projects.
- Develop overall knowledge of municipal engineering standards and reviewing agencies requirements (ie. NVCA, LSRCA, MNR, DFO), and ongoing liaison with same.
- Draft, edit, and finalize technical reports and design briefs to summarize analyses, including document production and circulation.
- Conduct field reconnaissance for various project sites.
- Prepare for and attend meetings to support the Engineers.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Civil or Water Resources Engineering university degree.
- Eligible for the PEO Engineer-in-Training program with 1 to 3 years relevant co-op or work experience.
- Experience in preparation and analysis of hydrologic and hydraulic computer modelling.
- Knowledge of municipal land development principles and requirements within the Province of Ontario.
- Experience with hydraulic (HEC-RAS) and hydrologic (SWMHYMO, PCSWMM) modelling software as well as MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) is essential.
- Strong communication and report writing skills and ability to prioritize multiple project timelines.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.