Want to expand your horizons, have fun, enjoy an active work and play environment?
Here is your opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services a wide range of clients/projects across Ontario and gives you the experience and exposure you need to build your career.
At Crozier, our award-winning landscape architectural department looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our Team culture thrives on embracing design challenges and encouraging imagination and innovation.
We utilize our collaborative in-house multidisciplinary environment at Crozier to deliver creative, innovative functional design solutions. Our Landscape Architectural Department works on a diverse portfolio of projects and provides landscape architecture, environmental design, site planning and urban design services.
Our Collingwood office is located adjacent to the Niagara Escarpment and the Georgian Bay shoreline and is part of a celebrated four-season active lifestyle community. So, if you ski, golf, hike, bike, swim, sail, curl, or play hockey, it is all here waiting for you! Also, Crozier Social Committee regularly plans events, including volleyball, book club, movie night, trivia night, family activities, and more.
Our Team is as diverse as our client roster – and we would love for you to join us.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT IF:
- You enjoy collaborating with creative and technical teams in developing concept plans, drawing packages for approvals and construction, design details, project cost estimates, Urban Design Briefs and project graphics.
- Prepare design concepts and AutoCAD technical drawings, conduct research and analysis, inventory and mapping, produce design reports, produce AutoCAD working drawing packages, coordinate with other professional consultants, such as Planners and Biologists and complete contract administration
- You’ve got extensive experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- You’re skilled at preparing presentation graphics, technical memos and reports to communicate results, recommendations and design modifications.
- You’ve earned your stripes (1-3 years in private sector land development).
- You’re a self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- You are enthusiastic about the opportunity to grow and shape the department’s future.
- You desire mentorship from our Senior Landscape Architects and Engineers and collaboration with Project Managers to advance your growth as a professional consultant.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please include a cover letter, resume and portfolio in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.