We are looking for a Proposal Administrator to join our growing Proposal team! We are looking for a candidate that can jump in and take responsibility of the administration requirements of supporting our proposal process. In addition, this role will be active in providing general administrative support for the company.
We are looking for someone who is organized and can take information on and learn quickly. If you are mindful and always have an eye for detail, we’d love to hear from you.
- Track and manage all proposals and Engineering Services Agreements (ESA’s) company-wide.
- Prepare, edit, and format proposals, letters, and reports as required in accordance with standardized company formats.
- Assist with setting up a digital project folder system and setting up ESAs, and communicating with appropriate parties as required in the process.
- Track ESA completion by creating and managing a tracking spreadsheet that details tracking the progression of ESAs, emailing ESAs to clients for signing and emailing executed ESAs to clients.
- Set up digital project files, filling and archiving of all projects.
- Set up proposals in company accounting and project management software (Ajera) & assign project numbers.
- Identify trends with proposals (industry and client trends) and document.
- Edit and format proposals, letters, reports and memos for all offices.
- Prepare marketing collateral in response to requests of proposals – CV’s/project profiles and assist with company brochures.
- Assist with Lead Generation Group meetings (LGG) by consolidating monthly data to be used for meetings (pulling reports) and attending meetings.
- Review all open projects to ensure all data is accurate.
- Maintain digital files on the company’s online library.
- Assist with Business Development initiatives in cold calling process.
- Monitor Proposal websites such as Merx and Biddingo.
- Back up resource for Milton reception during vacation time or overflow; by welcoming clients and visitors into the office including;
- Assist visitors with Rapid antigen testing when necessary.
- On-going back up to the telephone system, company-wide.
- Assist with onboarding as needed.
- Ensure professional appearance of the office is at its best and assist with sourcing/ordering items for the office (Milton/Toronto).
- Maintain meeting room booking log, assist with meeting arrangements and set up conference calls as required (Milton/Toronto).
- Administrative duties including printing, photocopying, binding and preparing of courier documents.
- On-going back up to the telephone service, answering calls company-wide.
- Act as a back-up to the invoicing process, inputting ASR’s and tracking of disbursable project-related expenses for monthly invoicing.
- Assist with courier coordination for the Accounts Receivable team.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3+ years administrative working experience.
- Administrative proposal experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience in the engineering industry or consulting firm an asset but not required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Working knowledge of InDesign would be a bonus.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.