Elevate your career with Crozier! We are a dynamic and innovative engineering firm looking for team players to join our Bradford office. We are searching for a professional individual to support and represent our Bradford Office Manager as an ambassador, critical in demonstrating our culture and communicating it to our clients. In addition, this individual will help provide project support functions key to the ongoing success of the project team.
- Support the Bradford Office Lead through projects and office initiatives by:
- Providing overall administrative support.
- Working independently and confidently with minimal direction.
- Act as a gatekeeper by intercepting incoming requests and prioritizing accordingly, offering alternatives where necessary.
- Manage calendar, email correspondence, maintain an organized and balanced schedule.
- Track and set reasonable goals for task completion.
- Anticipate priority tasks and react with urgency when necessary.
- Problem solve and make recommendations for improved efficiency.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and communications as needed.
- Organize internal and external meetings, both virtual and in-person, coordinating conference calls as required.
- Book reservations (i.e., hotels, travel, restaurants).
- Assist with planning of office events, sending invitations, tracking RSVPs, catering arrangements, arranging reservations, ordering lunches and booking hotels.
- Assist with covering phones remotely for other Crozier offices as needed.
- Assist Project Managers with the preparation of proposals, design change notices, and department promotional materials.
- Coordinate department project deadlines, deliverables, and staffing requirements.
- Assist Project Managers with invoicing, budget summaries, and ASR (Activity Summary Report) summaries and budgets.
- Assist with project coordination including scheduling project meetings and preparation of meeting minutes.
- Review overall quality and formatting of all documents for internal & external distribution (for example, technical reports and pertinent emails)
- Coordinate and regularly update department staff information, including resumes for project proposals
- Assist with supporting materials at the direction of the Office Manager and /or Project Manager.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Prior work experience within an engineering or other professional firm is preferred.
- Strong client/customer service skills with experience working at reception/front desk.
- Tactful, team-oriented individual who can cultivate solid working relationships.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing quality service and work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid proofing/editing abilities and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.