Our Bradford office is looking for an Intermediate Civil CAD Technologist/Technician with a minimum 5 years related work experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for drafting assignments on a variety of private infrastructure projects for residential subdivision, commercial and industrial developments, along with public road improvements.
- Design of new roads, upgrades/modifications to existing roads, design of infrastructure components such as sewage collection, water distribution, grading earthworks and stormwater management
- Collaborate with engineers, technicians and project managers in the preparation of drawing packages, design concepts, sketches, and calculations
- Participate in projects involving 2D/3D drafting of civil engineering drawings
- Use CAD software and technologies to prepare drawings in accordance with project CAD standards
- Assist with redlines/revisions for in-progress and completed designs
- Support with the analysis of design issues and determining appropriate solutions
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current Provincial and Municipal engineering standards as well as requirements of other reviewing agencies such as Conservation Authorities and Niagara Escarpment Commission (NEC)
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Certified Engineering Technologist or Technician
- Demonstrated civil drafting experience in Civil 2D, Civil 3D and AutoCAD, as well as other business software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Well-developed knowledge of Ontario Building Code, Provincial and Municipal standards and their application to specific projects
- Self-motivated individual possessing strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize deadlines, track status and facilitate progress on multiple projects
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.