Full Time – 4 Month Contract
Collingwood or Milton Office
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant for a 4-month contract position. Within this position, you will assist the HR team on key projects and functions including recruitment activities, filing, HRIS data entry and reviewing documents, along with administration assignments that may arise.
- Assist with HRIS data entry
- Prepare necessary materials to help with recruiting or performance management processes
- Assist in reviewing and editing job postings and job descriptions
- Research as needed
- Assist with document filing
- Maintain privacy while working with confidential documents
- Support HR projects and additional activities as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Completion of or enrolled in a post-secondary institution for Human Resources, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Experience providing administrative support in a confidential environment.
- Ability to work independently and action requests in a timely manner.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn and use new software applications and tools.
- Previous experience using an HRIS an asset.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.