Bradford, Collingwood, Milton and Toronto Offices
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join our marketing team and collaborate across the firm to bring Crozier’s digital and print content to the next level. In this role you will work closely with the marketing & communication teams to produce content that attracts top engineering talent & elevates our brand.
- Work with the marketing and communication teams to develop visuals for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Design, produce and manage digital marketing content.
- Design sales materials, presentations, digital content, and other promotional materials.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and engineering teams to ensure designs align with the brand standards and support business goals.
- Share ideas and work as part of a team to bring marketing ideas to fruition visually.
- Develop and edit highly stylized documents with strict attention to detail.
- Create mock-ups and high-resolution designs for implementation.
- Prepare layouts and graphic elements creatively in adherence with established brand guidelines standards and templates.
- Performs page layouts, typesetting, basic drawing, and photo editing. Understands graphic resolution issues as it pertains to offset printing, display signage and websites.
- Understand image resolution issues as it pertains to offset printing and screen and know the difference between CMYK, RGB and spot colours.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Graphic Design.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- Experience developing visual language, concept sketches, presentation decks and style guides.
- Strong layout and typographic skills.
- Content management system (CMS) – WordPress, Adobe Business Catalyst, other is an asset.
- Experience working closely with agencies.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.