Elevate your career with Crozier! We are a dynamic and innovative engineering firm looking for team players to join our Milton office. We are searching for a professional individual to represent our Milton Office Manager as an ambassador, critical in demonstrating our culture and communicating it to our clients.
- Provide overall administrative and organizational support.
- Work independently and confidently with minimal direction.
- Act as a gatekeeper by intercepting incoming requests and prioritizing accordingly, offering alternatives where necessary.
- Manage calendar and email correspondence.
- Implement effective and efficient office practices to maintain an organized and balanced schedule.
- Track and set reasonable goals for task completion.
- Anticipate priority tasks and react with urgency when necessary.
- Problem solve and make recommendations for improved efficiency.
- Prepare reports and presentations as needed.
- Organize internal and external meetings, both virtual and in-person, coordinating conference calls as required.
- Book reservations (i.e., hotels, travel, restaurants) and assist the administration team with planning of office events.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5 years of work experience with at least two years in an executive support and/or office management role.
- Prior work experience within an engineering/other professional firm is an asset.
- University degree is considered an asset.
- Proven administrative skills within a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and proofing/editing abilities, and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a highly confidential and credible manner.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple timelines.
- Resourcefulness and willingness to learn.
- Tactful, team-oriented individual who can cultivate strong working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web browsing software applications.
- Some availability to work outside of traditional business hours may be required.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.