Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the Director of Finance will be responsible for oversight of all finance, accounting, and reporting activities. As a strong communicator and skilled financial analyst, you will make it your mission to streamline our budgeting, payroll, and financial reporting processes. The Director will produce thorough financial-status reports for senior management, to help improve our operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- In conjunction with the Manager of Finance, oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, program budgets, and actual expenditures.
- In conjunction with the CFO, establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a bi-weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Achieve budget goals with proper analysis, and corrective action.
- Help develop and support short and long-term operational strategies.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes.
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow.
- Oversee and support accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field; Master’s degree and/or CPA preferred.
- 15+ year of proven accounting experience, with 10+ years experience in a senior finance position.
- Working knowledge of financial reporting standards (GAAP).
- Extremely knowledgeable in financial forecasting, accounting principles, and financial data analysis.
- Strong understanding of economic and banking processes.
- Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus. simple reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board, or other outside partners.
- Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.