Bradford, Collingwood, Milton and Toronto offices
Crozier is looking for a Civil CAD Technologist or Technician who is either a new grad or already has some experience (1-5 years) under their belt to join our Land Development group.
- Collaborate with engineers, technicians, and project managers in the preparation of drawing packages, design concepts, sketches, and calculations.
- Participate in projects involving 2D/3D drafting of civil engineering drawings.
- Use CAD software and techniques to prepare drawings in accordance with project CAD standards.
- Assist with redlines/revisions for in-progress and completed designs.
- Support with the analysis of design issues and determining appropriate solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current Provincial and Municipal engineering standards as well as requirements of other reviewing agencies such as Conservation Authorities and Niagara Escarpment Commission (NEC).
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Certified Engineering Technologist or Technician diploma/certificate.
- **Qualifications and/or experience as a CAD Designer, Drafter, & Technologist are also suitable for this role.
- Demonstrated civil drafting experience Civil 2D, Civil 3D and AutoCAD as well as other business software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Ontario Building Code, Provincial and Municipal standards and their application to specific projects.
- Self-motivated individual possessing strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize deadlines, track status and facilitate progress on multiple projects.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.