Senior Project Manager, Water Resources Engineer
Crozier is currently looking for a highly motivated Water Resources Engineer who has experience in managing projects to join our growing team.
If you have experience preparing detailed stormwater and floodplain analysis, along with water resources modelling for subdivisions and site plans, we’d love to hear from you.
How you will contribute to the team:
- Collaborate with Project Managers to identify project requirements and relay same to internal design team.
- Develop project proposals, timelines and specifications in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Prepare detailed water resources modelling, designs, and studies for a wide variety of residential, commercial and transportation projects, including sub watershed plans, functional servicing reports, floodplain assessments, capacity studies, erosion control and storm water management studies.
- Participate on various project teams to identify requirements, prepare and modify plans/designs, technical reports and submission to support projects through various municipal and provincial approvals, assisting our clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Act as a resource to train, coach and provide mentorship to junior employees throughout all Crozier offices.
- Review designs and deliverables for quality control.
- Enhance knowledge of requirements of reviewing agencies such as Conservation Authorities, and NEC.
- Assist with ongoing project management/tracking to ensure timeliness of deliverables.
- Assist with client relations and liaise with professional colleagues and municipal/agency staff to move projects forward.
What you bring:
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) licensed in Ontario with a minimum of 8 years relevant water resources experience, preferably in a consulting engineering environment.
- Demonstrated experience in project management for the land development industry, including residential, commercial and/or industrial projects.
- Working knowledge of land development principles and municipal requirements within the Province of Ontario.
- Experience in the following areas: storm water management, modelling & design; earthworks/servicing.
- Experience with HEC-RAS, Visual Otthymo, SWMHYMO and PCSWMM modelling software.
- 1D and 2D floodplain experience and hydraulic/hydrologic modelling experience.
- Strong communication and report writing skills and ability to prioritize/manage multiple project timelines.
- Self-motivated, resourceful team-oriented individual with proven track record.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact our Human Resources team.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.