Elevate your engineering career at Crozier! We are looking for a Project Engineer who has 5+ years of progressive work experience under their belt and who has a keen interest to continue their career in an engineering consulting environment.
Crozier provides exciting opportunities for you to be a proactive problem solver, engage in team collaboration, apply your skills, and receive mentorship from leadership.
If you want to work within a collaborative and supportive team environment and aspire to expand your skills and field of expertise, Crozier could be a great fit for you.
How you will contribute to the team:
- Collaborate with Project Managers to identify project requirements and relay same to internal design team.
- Develop project proposals, timelines and specifications in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Prepare detailed water resources modelling, design and studies for a wide variety of residential, commercial and transportation projects, including sub watershed plans, functional serving reports, floodplain assessments, capacity studies, erosion control and stormwater management studies.
- Participate on various project teams to identify requirements, prepare and modify plans/designs, technical reports and submission to support projects through various municipal and provincial approvals, assisting our clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Review designs and deliverables for quality control.
- Enhance knowledge of requirements of reviewing agencies such as Conservation Authorities and Niagara Escarpment Commission (NEC).
- Assist with ongoing project management and tracking to ensure timelines of deliverables.
- Assist with client relations and liaise with professional colleagues and municipal/agency staff to move projects along.
What you bring:
- Licensed Professional Engineer with 5+ years related work experience.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Ontario.
- Responsible for maintaining designation and/or professional license in good standing.
- Demonstrated experience in project engineering/management for the land development industry, including residential, commercial and/or industrial projects.
- Working knowledge of land development principles and municipal requirements within the Province of Ontario.
- Experience in stormwater management, modelling & design and earthworks/servicing.
- Strong communication and report writing skills and ability to prioritize/manage multiple project timelines.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and team-oriented individual with proven track record.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.