Crozier is looking for a Professional Engineer or an Architect to assist us in growing our existing Building Services group in the GTA.
We are looking for a leader who enjoys supervising and mentoring employees, while also leading business development initiatives to help meet expected revenue growth targets.
- Collaborate with Senior Management and Department Director to ensure Building Services group revenue and staffing growth targets in the GTA are met.
- Business Development for the Building Services group will be paramount along with liasing with existing and prospective clients. Expectation will be to host client initiatives such as sporting events, lunches / dinners, or others initiatives to help foster these relationships.
- Mentor staff with professional career development goals.
- Collaborate with the Building Services group to deliver multi-disciplinary projects through preliminary and detailed designs for our clients. This includes tracking of deadlines and budgets, management of client expectations, and staffing commitments.
- Prepare project proposals for Building Services Group that vary between single and multi-disciplinary projects (namely Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering).
- Assist with and seal Building Services designs in either Structural, Mechanical, or Electrical engineering (area of expertise subject to applicant).
- Oversee the preparation of engineering designs and briefs, technical reports and submissions to support projects through various approvals in the applicants area of expertise.
- Assemble teams and resources to identify deliverables and timelines, prepare and modify plans/designs, assisting clients in advancing projects toward completion.
- Continually track and manage ongoing projects to ensure timeliness of deliverables.
- Develop and utilize knowledge of requirements of applicable national/provincial building codes as well as municipal and provincial building standards and requirements, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Structural, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or Architecture.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) or Architect with the OAA, in good standing with respective authorities.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in building related design and management, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Able to effectively manage a group of technical and administrative staff.
- Proactive approach with a focus on leadership and business development.
- Client focused with the ability to cultivate and nurture client relationships.
- Dynamic, resourceful team motivator with proven track record in leading teams.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and flexible to work well under. tight schedules.
- Ability to work effectively in a high demand, fast paced environment.
- Ability to exercise effective judgement when handling changing needs and situations.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and flexible to work well under tight schedules.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.