Milton, Collingwood, and Bradford offices
Crozer is currently looking for a Building Services Construction Coordinator to assist our Building Services Construction Manager in organizing and coordinating projects within our Building Services construction division.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in observing, documenting and coordinating structural, mechanical and electrical engineering components throughout the course of building construction.
- Assist the Building Services Construction Manager with the development of policies, procedures, document management and project management systems to advance the multi-discipline (structural, mechanical and electrical) Building Services construction division.
- Conduct field reconnaissance for various building related projects.
- Document construction activities and prepare requisite field review reports and other pertinent field review documents.
- Facilitate project document review and responses as they relate to Shop Drawings, RFIs, CCNs, COs, etc.
- Liaise with contractors and building departments to ensure construction complies with approved drawings. Assist in resolving problems and discrepancies.
- Review drawings and design standards to ensure drawings comply with Ontario Building Code standards.
- Assist with the coordination of internal discipline documents as well as with external consultants and agencies.
- Cultivate strong relations and liaise with clients, professional colleagues and municipal / agency staff to move projects forward.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Technologist or EIT graduate from a related college or university program.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years related field experience.
- Knowledge of Contract Law, Construction Act, Building Construction and current construction techniques and methods.
- Proficient with business software such as Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to keep accurate, timely records for a multiple project workload.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with employees, contractors, agencies and clients.
- Valid “G” driver’s licence in good standing and a reliable vehicle for travel to/from construction sites.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.