Elevate your career with Crozier! We are a dynamic and innovative engineering firm looking for team players to join our Collingwood office. We are searching for an Administrative Assistant professional to be our front-line ambassador, that executes a high standard of service delivery and is welcoming to our clients. If you are a positive individual with a client-first approach in all you do, then we would like to chat with you!
- Provide reception service by welcoming clients and visitors into our Collingwood office.
- Respond to incoming phone calls, assist with any requests and/or concerns and manage employee whereabouts.
- Perform administrative duties including printing, photocopying/binding, preparing of courier documents, and filing.
- Assist with formatting of letters and memos as required in accordance with standardized company formats.
- Assist with printing and mailing of invoices as required.
- Assist with maintenance of reference library materials and report originals.
- Coordinate document shredding, offsite document storage, including logging files to be sent to archive and initiation of retrievals as required.
- Maintain online meeting room bookings, assist with meeting arrangements and set up conference calls as required.
- Assist with management of all credit card purchases and reconciliation for the Collingwood office.
- Register staff for events/conferences, maintain database and payment of staff memberships.
- Ensure professional appearance of the office is at its best and perform light cleaning and tidying.
- Maintain office kitchen including supply of snacks, make coffee, run and empty dishwashers.
- Assist with sourcing/ordering items for the office.
- Assist with planning of office events, sending invitations, tracking RSVPs, catering arrangements, arranging reservations, ordering lunches and booking hotels.
- Back up for petty cash responsibilities.
- Assist with covering phones remotely for other Crozier offices as needed.
- Other administrative duties as required.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Prior work experience within an engineering or other professional firm is preferred
- Strong client/customer service skills with experience working at reception/front desk
- Tactful, team-oriented individual who can cultivate solid working relationships
- Demonstrated commitment to providing quality service and work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid proofing/editing abilities and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficiency working in MS Office
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crozier, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crozier is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.